- There is new syndicated content from Sydney Weather.
- There is new syndicated content from Warnings.
With the assistance of funding from the NSW Environmental Trust the SCCG engaged the UNSW Water Research Laboratory to deliver a series of free workshops, information and training on sustainable groundwater management targeting councils and industry in 2008.
Aim and Objectives
The aim of the Groundwater Education Workshop Series was to deliver a series of free workshops, information and training on sustainable groundwater management targeting councils and industry. The education materials (available below) provided at the workshop integrated information on the regulatory aspects of groundwater management with increased awareness of the dynamic nature of groundwater.
Outcomes / Outputs
The workshops covered the following groundwater related topics:
- Groundwater Occurrence
- Legislation, Policy and other instruments
- Accessing Groundwater for Water Supply
- Construction and Development
- Groundwater Quality and Contamination
- Groundwater Dependant Ecosystems